Monday, April 17, 2006

Speaking of Spas

Why spa? Well, let me tell you, it is a great way to get together with friends and relax. Not a lot of prep is needed. You don't need to make a lot of treats. In fact, at the first spa I hosted, I only had ice cold seltzer water.

Who wouldn't love to sit and relax with a heated aromatherapy neckwrap, treat your feet to some pampering lotion, a hand massage and smothing treatment and just to sit and relax and be pampered?

I loved it. I was pregnant, I had a friend come who had just lost her grandfather, one was really tired from a long day at work, and a couple of them were there because they needed some uplifting because it was the end of a rainy week. We all relaxed.

As women, we usually are the last ones to take the time for ourselves. Just to take an hour a week out of our busy lives and reconnect with our friends is a treat.


Denise

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home